Counter Culture Mom
Tina Griffin’s mission is to challenge the next generation to live counter-culturally, and to challenge what the critics claim is “harmless entertainment.” She helps young adults become who they are meant to be, rather than who they are told to be.
At age 20, Tina Griffin went from baling hay and milking cows on a dairy farm in Wisconsin to working as an actress in Hollywood. For more than 10 years in Los Angeles, she discovered astonishing things about the roles celebrities played on screen and their behind-the-scenes lifestyles.
Since that time, Tina has been sharing "celebrity secrets" with the public as a leading pop culture expert. She travels globally to reveal how the media glamorize harmful behaviors for today’s youth without showing their consequences.
Through Hollywood Exposed, Tina’s interactive, up-to-date, and eye-opening show, she reveals many dangers in today’s top TV series, movies, video games, magazines, and music.
Her message has enthralled people of all ages at school assemblies, parent meetings, colleges, leadership conferences, music festivals, camps, cruise ships, church services and other venues.
She doesn't just identify problems. She also discusses solutions, challenging the hearts of all who hear:
- She gives the inside scoop of how celebrities shelter their own children from violent, obscene entertainment and how they preview media entering their homes.
- She includes quotes from celebrities and interview footage affirming that positive media, friends and choices lead to a successful life.
- She shows teens that their identity is NOT based on the latest pop culture trends.
- She presents facts that help people establish a vision and purpose for their lives.
- She teaches people how to learn leadership and goal setting skills that promote better family and peer relationships.
- She addresses ways to diminish drug and alcohol use, low self-esteem issues and thoughts about suicide.
- She demonstrates how making wise media choices will have a positive impact on our self-esteem, relationships, outlook on life and our self-worth.
Tina carries this discussion further on YouTube with THE COUNTER CULTURE MOM SHOW, where she interviews experts on a wide range of topics for safely navigating today’s pop culture and technology.
When Tina isn’t traveling and speaking, she is busy writing radio spots, blogging, cooking, camping, traveling, homeschooling her 4 munchkins or having a romantic date night with her best friend – husband Luke.
Please consider supporting her work.
All checks are to be made payable to Capstone Legacy Foundation
The fund designation (name or ID number) must be written in the memo section.
All checks are to be mailed to:
Capstone Legacy Foundation
900 West Valley Road, Suite 203
Wayne, PA 19087