DONOR ADVISED FUNDS
The Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is Capstone’s flagship vehicle for planned giving. DAFs allow you to donate non-cash assets such as stocks, bonds, real estate, closely held businesses, and much more to lower your tax exposure before selling them. Receive immediate deductions on windfall earnings while gaining time to allocate gifts at your own pace. For more information, watch this summary video and read more below:
- This foundational charitable fund gives an immediate tax deduction on contributions from individuals, families businesses, and/or organizations.
- Gain the main benefits of having your own foundation while avoiding the complexities of running it.
- By donating cash to reduce taxable profits or even donating an interest in asset you will seek to liquidate, you will offset capital gains and redirect your tax dollars to the charity of your choice.
- Take the tax deduction today with the luxury of distributing your charity over time.
- In our polarized world, donating to a noble cause of today can turn you into the victim of public social media scorn tomorrow.
- Your general contributions to a Capstone donor advised fund are publicly known but who you advise to receive a grant is not.
- Capstone distributes gifts to a wide portfolio of causes shielding our donors from direct connection to any specific cause, no matter how controversial.
- Give now, choose later.
- Take the tax deduction now and have the luxury to carefully decide distribution later without any distribution regulations as seen with a family foundation.
- Capstone is a fully 501(c)(3) non-profit organization so your investment in the Kingdom now is fully deductible as allowed by law. Give now, distribute tomorrow, or over the decades to come.